Saturday, 5 April – 9:00 am – Jim’s Harley Davidson Presents Military Appreciation Day Poker Run – Breakfast and same day registration begins at 9:00 am at VFW, 12901 Gulf Blvd., Madeira Beach. Join us at the final Destination, The Amsterdam, to enjoy beer, food trucks and raffle as well as music by Jeriko Turnpike beginning at Noon. For more information contact Valerie Ellis at Valerie.email@example.com
2014 UPCOMING EVENTS – FOR MORE DETAILS ON EVENTS LISTED BELOW VISIT
Visit our weekly newsletters and military events on our website! We will archive past newsletters for your reference and maintain a calendar of events that are listed each week in the newsletters.
WHAT WE DO – We support our Active Duty Military, Veterans and their Families with entertainment, lasting memories and reintegration opportunities by providing FREE event tickets to sporting events, concerts and family activities.
Vet Tix is proud to have already given out 785,438 event tickets across all 50 States, plus Washington, DC, to all currently serving Military, Veterans and their families.
WHY WE DO THIS – When our Active Military and Veterans go to an event for FREE we want them to feel a collective “Thank You” from all of us to all of them. See our “Saying Thanks” page to read what these tickets mean to our Troops past & present. http://www.vettix.org/feedback.php
WHO IS ELIGIBLE AND HOW TO GET VERIFIED – Vet Tix believes that every person who honorably served our great country should be thanked for their service. Visit the sign up link below for full details
- Currently Serving Military, Honorably Discharged Veterans, PNOC of KIA
- Use this link to sign up http://www.vettix.org/ref/167415
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Am I only allowed to request 1 (one) ticket?
- Answer: NO, unless we only have 1 ticket. It’s the goal of Veteran Tickets Foundation for you to enjoy the event with your family and friends.
- Do I have to pay for the tickets?
- Answer: NO, tickets will always be FREE. All you pay for is the cost of delivery for your tickets.
- Do I have to wear a uniform?
- Answer: NO, 99.9% of the time. Only when some organizations are having a “Military recognition” event, we will inform you of this in advance in our event description. We strive to have NO uniforms required.
- Can my spouse use the service while I’m deployed?
- Answer: Yes, just give your spouse your account information and you are set. When setting up your account, you can also add other email addresses for event notification.
- Is your organization listed on the Department of Defense (DoD) website www.OurMilitary.mil?